Hip and Knee Team Win Award From ORS
At the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) 2019 Annual Meeting, Jeffrey A. Geller, MD, Director of Research for the Center for Hip & Knee Replacement; Roshan P. Shah, MD, Director of Complex Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction; and H. John Cooper, MD were awarded the Clinical Research Best Poster Award.
The team had six posters together at this meeting:
- Number of Stairs at Home Influences Discharge Disposition Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Early Acetabular Erosion Following Unipolar Hemiarthroplasty in Patients With Pathologic Bone
- The Impact of Posterior Cruciate Ligament Tibial Insertion on Knee Kinematics
- The Greater Trochanter as a Measurement of Femoral Rotation
- Post-Operative Hypotension Following Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty