The 16th Annual International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium
Lectures and research from Columbia Orthopedics faculty
The 16th Annual International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium (IPOS) will include lectures and research from Columbia Orthopedics faculty and researchers. IPOS will take place through December 3-7 in Orlando, Florida. IPOS is presented by the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). The symposium provides pediatric orthopaedic education to pediatric orthopedic surgeons and providers.
See below for the syllabus of presentations and lectures being presented by Columbia Orthopedics faculty:
Wednesday, December 4
Spine: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis:
- 2:21pm - AIS Talks Discussion Panel. Michael G. Vitale, MD, MPH. (Other panel members: Matthew Oetgen, MD Lindsay Andras, MD Nicholas Fletcher, MD)
Industry Spotlight Session #2:
- 4:40pm - Stryker by Spine (Banda Sea): Small But Mighty: Exploring the Power of Low-Profile System in EOS and AIS. Michael G. Vitale, MD, MPH. (Other panel members: William Accousti, MD, Scott Luhmann, MD)
Thursday, December 5
- 3:37pm - Cases: Spinal Deformity, Stenosis. Michael G. Vitale, MD, MPH. (Other panel members: Suken Shah, MD, David Skaggs, MD, MMM)
Friday, December 6
General Session 3: Authors’ Preferred Techniques
- 2:05pm – Using Power to Make Spine Surgery for Surgeons and Patients. Michael G. Vitale, MD, MPH.
Saturday, December 7
Spine/Hand: Complex Spine and Upper Limb Conditions
- 8:12am – Minimizing Complications in the NM Spine. Michael G. Vitale, MD, MPH.