Preparing for Your Visit
We are proud to welcome you as a patient of Columbia Orthopedics where you can feel confident knowing you are in the care of the top doctors in the nation. We look forward to your visit and providing you with the care you deserve.
To ensure your appointment with us will be a speedy and pleasant one, please bring the following with you to your first visit:
- Your completed new patient paperwork
- All relevant medical records, including surgical reports and test results
- Copies of radiological reports (X-rays) on compact discs (CDs) or films
- Any medications you are now taking, including over-the-counter drugs and herbal supplements (Please bring the actual bottles or containers)
- Your health insurance card(s)
- A valid Driver’s License, state-issued ID card, passport, or other form of identification
- An insurance referral (if required by your insurance carrier)
- A list of questions about your health condition and treatment options
- If you need assistance with completing any of the forms, our staff will be happy to help you and can be reached at email@example.com or 212-305-4565.
We look forward to your visit.
Canceling or Rescheduling Appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance via the Patient Portal or by calling 212-305-4565.
Sign Up for Connect Patient Portal
Current patients can count on secure messaging, the use of our online bill payment feature, and 24/7/365 access to their healthcare information through the Connect online portal.
Signing up for Connect is easy. Ask about joining Connect at your next visit. If you already have an invitation and activation code, visit our sign-up page. If you do not have an activation code, visit our self-sign-up page and follow the directions.
Connect is a joint effort of Columbia, NewYork-Presbyterian, and Weill Cornell Medicine, so a single Connect account links you to all three institutions.